ORGANIZATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Now Hiring Houston Oil, Gas & Energy Career Branding:
Master Resumes, LinkedIn Profile Optimization, Job Postings and Candidate Profiles
Ms. Natasha Negahbanzadeh
President of Now Hiring Houston
NOW HIRING HOUSTON'S SOCIAL MEDIA
NOW HIRING HOUSTON CONTACT INFORMATION
CAREER SERVICES PROVIDED:
- Master resume creation that utilizes oil, gas and energy industry keywords along with an eye catching yet professional format.
- LinkedIn profile optimization-*93% of recruiters vet their candidates through LinkedIn!
- Interview preparation in which one of our associates will meet with you at a scheduled date and time to assist you with how to answer the tough questions a hiring manager may ask of you. This is a great tool for job seekers because you will be critiqued on your mock interview.
- We display current job opportunities and candidate profiles as well as upcoming career fairs on our website and other social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and OilPro.
- Career workshops that will greatly increase your chances of being hired a lot sooner.
NOW HIRING HOUSTON CAREER WORKSHOPS WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Job search strategy and assistance.
- Master resume creation that will intrigue a hiring manager to want to read more. *On average 100+ resumes are sent to hiring managers for every available position. It is essential that your first contact with the hiring manager which would be your resume be presented in the best possible light.
- Learn how to navigate LinkedIn and how to build an impressive profile page.
- Complete interview preparation from the first phone call you receive from an employer to what to do once your interview is complete.
BUSINESS SERVICES TO INCREASE YOUR EXPOSURE:
- A professional written biography that can be placed on your company website which will increase your potential for more business. Everyone looks online for the services they need and a professional biography that informs a prospect why they should invest their money into your services will turn a prospect into a paying client.
- Content writing for your website or other marketing platforms to attract your target audience.
- Social media exposure-We create your social media presence while ensuring to keep it maintained in whatever your unique needs may be. We have a proven track record of increasing your exposure by utilizing Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ as well as various other social media outlets. It is all about casting a wider net.
CORPORATE OR ONE ON ONE LINKEDIN COURSES THAT WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Learn how to navigate LinkedIn. It is a valuable tool that some people are not tapping into not just for job seekers, but for companies in need of business development.
- How to build an impressive profile that will aid in attracting new business which results in an increase in company revenue.
- Lead generation techniques and how to reach your target audience as well as decision makers.
Natasha Negahbanzadeh is the President of Now Hiring Houston Oil, Gas & Energy Career Branding. Natasha’s expertise in strategic marketing is based on the client’s unique needs, and wants; whether it is a business owner wanting increased exposure and lead generation or a job seeker needing a master resume created for them in order to greatly increase their chances of landing a job deserving of them. Additionally she knows the ins and outs of LinkedIn profile optimization. For job seekers she develops a polished LinkedIn profile free of grammatical errors, utilizing industry keywords while ensuring it matches your resume.
Committed to professional development, Ms. Negahbanzadeh regularly attends conferences and seminars to keep current on the latest trends and expectations of employers as well as marketing for business owners.
Through her own research she has found that 93% of recruiters vet their candidates off LinkedIn not to mention that if your LinkedIn profile does not match your resume it raises huge red flags for a hiring manager which could cost you a potential job opportunity.
She is a professional member of the National Association of Resume Writers, The National Association of Professional Woman, and is an active volunteer for Dress for Success.
The greatest fulfillment in what she does is playing a role in helping someone increase their business or a job seeker into becoming gainfully employed. She is a firm believer that a career can take you from only being able to buy the things you need opposed to having the flexibility to buy the things that you want. A rewarding career can change your life from constantly living in stress to giving you back your confidence, and sense of accomplishment that comes with being financially stable.